I know what I want, what I deserve, & otherwise.
I have my close friends, who will always stay there for me.
I know that actions speak louder than words.
Words mean nothing to me.
Sorry, you have to Prove it - point blank.
As for everything else?
Prom - I decided to go by myself. Date? I don't need one. I'd rather not. It would be nice - but no thanks. I have had some offers from people. People think I'm dumb for turning everyone down. Sorry! Haha.
I'm going to Arroyo's Prom though with a co-worker. It'll be fun! Alot of my co-workers go to Arroyo.
Now I have to find 2 dresses )=
Work - I just watched the cooking video, and I've been cooking here and there. But I'm starting soon . I'm so excited! Haha. Okay, it's more than flipping a burger, I sweaar. Theres lots of rules to make a perfectly good looking burger. So come buy one! Haha .
School - I really need to study more and do my homework. I'm working less so hopefully it'll bring my grades up. I need to re-focus and start studying for SAT's! Senior year is coming too fast.
Friends & Everything else - Nicolette's birthday was last weekend. SO FUN - I fckn swear. Lina's birthday is coming up (= AAAND jaz's birthday. I love it. We staaay have'n fun. The end of the school year is about to be busy:
- In texas
- Hangout with friends & Don't forget Nicole
- Leadership conference
- Prom
- Arroyo's Prom
- & More!
Right Now? Right now, I'm in Texas. My sister graduated from the physical training part of the Air Force. So I haven't seen her in 3 months - not long. But I started crying when I saw her, idk why! I'm so proud of her, she has come a loong way. She is soo strong to be doing this. Idk how I would ever survive thaat. She is so skiinnny now too!!!!
Right Now? Right now, I'm in Texas. My sister graduated from the physical training part of the Air Force. So I haven't seen her in 3 months - not long. But I started crying when I saw her, idk why! I'm so proud of her, she has come a loong way. She is soo strong to be doing this. Idk how I would ever survive thaat. She is so skiinnny now too!!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment