Thursday, March 19, 2009

Prom?

Cute right? Yeah, I love when people take the time to show they really care or want to try. It feels good knowing they thought it through and really appreciate me. Its hard finding someone whod do this for me now-a-days. Bonus points! Haha. It was kind of a surprise. Kinda random. But flattering. Idk what to say tho. Yes? No?

Someone said they don't think that I think I'm too good but its that I expect too much. That may be so, but I expect a lot b/c I wanna make sure they care and they know that with me (Plus, I REALLY REALLY don't want to end up hurt), my love is good and it lasts long ( trust meee).

The things I look in a relationship?
Respect. Love. Care. And trust.

Most of all I want three things:
1) Eyes that won't cry
2) Lips that won't lie
3) And a love that won't die.

Corny right? Haha. I realized that it takes someone to make you cry b/c you're hurt and you really care about them. But it takes someone way more better and special to make you cry b/c you're happy. @ first that happend to me a couple weeks ago b/c I thought a special person realized how much I care for them and I thought they were starting to appreciate me, but that's gone. I'm dissapointed, a little, on how much some people don't realize how much I appreciate them or care. Or maybe they take that for granted and I'm done with being hurt all the time.



P.S --> IM READY FOR A FUN WEEKEND, HAAAY ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment