With the simplicity of hope for a better experience, it creates every experience its best. I believe in living life, learning it, and enjoying it. I believe everyone has personal struggles everyday. I, myself, have come past many bad experiences with the feeling of loneliness, confusion, and everyday negative feelings. What can I do? I can hope for it to change, and I can create change.
I believe in making every experience a good one. Its almost like being a kid again. I remember when me and my brother would always hang out with our little cousins. We would go everywhere with my aunt and uncle, even the most boring places imaginable that us kids just don't want to spend our afternoons in. However, that never stopped us from having fun. We'd make up games, play hide-n-seek, and have the best time ever. We would turn one boring afternoon at a department store into an adventure in the safari, at a small house into a big mansion, or even in the backyard to an extra secret spy mission. We must live like this - turning each situation into the best ever.
I found it very hard, when that same aunt - whose kidneys were slowly failing, to keep a positive attitude. However, with great guidance and advice, she has encouraged me to keep going and to keep hope through any situation that comes along such as a pass of a loved one, a broken heart, a hard class, or simply a boring afternoon.
This I believe, I believe hope gives us strength to carry on.

No comments:
Post a Comment