I'm gonna miss her like HELL. Her braty-ness, her spoilled butt, her crying whines. Her big cheeks, big lips, andnrounded bloated belly . Her lion "ROAARS," her "NIIINAAA"'s, and her "PEACE OUT"'s. Our nap, playtime, cuddle ups. When I cried, she always ran into my room screaming, "NIINNA! Waaats dat?!" And give me a big ass hug. Her presence just makes you want to smile, even if your pissed the fuck off. When your mad she'll almost start to cry but her frown is sooo sad you don't want to be mad anymore. This baby changes relationships. She changes lives. That's what is revealed through her mother, the strongest most changed woman I know, whom I will also miss. She taught me much, and to be strong is most well taught one.
I will always want my baby to be as cute as Angelena Elyssa Cruz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment