Sunday, May 3, 2009

Surprises

Okay this was last week, but I keep forgettin to update. Anywaays, this is what we did for Jaz's 17th bdaaay! Haaay. We were supposed to surprise her @ her grandma's house but then we wouldn't have enough time to chill with her. So what did we do? We surprised her in the morning :) me&dbaaby told her we needed help putting up fliers and stuff, we knew she wouldn't wanna go so I texted her mom to make surre she goes haha. This day we had a teachers luncheon too! So we woke up at like 530! And then we surprised her while she was puttin stuff in my trunk :) but no, that wasn't the end of the surprise.. We took her to a secret spot breakfast ;) hahaha. Yeaup. It was great.

I love giving surprises, especially if they have no clue about it. Haha. Jaz said she thought we forgot about her bday, oh no honey, thatd never happen!

I love you twin! You're here for me 24/7 when I need you. I call you when I cry, when something great happens I tell you right away. She is my blood sister. Fareal. We fight like sisters, make up like sisters. But hey, we got eachother for LIFE. Out of the 2% of friends that stay with you after highschool, she is most def one of em.

No comments:

Post a Comment