Saturday, May 30, 2009

That Girl..

Everything from the past is what made me who I am today.
Whether you like it or not, it's me.
Damaged, Strong, & Hell of not stupid.







"But for me, rejection doesn't come every other weekend.
It comes when you lower your head & pass by without speaking
&i remember there was a time when you could barely take your eyes off me.
I just dont understand why its not okay for you to love me. I guess you just want me to be "that girl"
The girl who everybody wants to sleep with but nobody wants to be with.
"That girl. "Only good enough for finding a suitable replacement and im tryna make up for the mistakes
but you try to convince yourself she means everything and you dont want anythin to do with me .
but cmon baby, she looks just like me.
Read the signs, or at least if not the facial features cuz i was your first, your only.
The prototype, and she is just the duplicate.
&you can never make copies without first consulting the blueprint .
You know what they say, you know what they say, the sequel is never better than the original "

That sh/t is too real. Thanks, Lizelle! Haha, She showed me it.

----- I bet people think this is about them. No honey, it's not, don't worry.
People think they know, but they really don't.
Been over that, it's about somethin' new.
Gotta admit, for a min I was mad, but when two people love each other, they can't deny it, it's meant to be. Its great seeing people happy w/each other, like no lie. & Thats real. Realization.

Patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment