Sunday, June 14, 2009

It's called healing.

Trust what I do.
& that I am safe.
I come home at a time I am safe.
I come home when I'm ready to.
I don't like rush, because then something bad happens everytime I rush.
Trust that I come home.
And when you wake up I am in that bed.
Safe and sound.
Trust that this is the only way,
To keep everything out of my mind.
Trust that people have a different way of coping,
& this is mine.
This was officially my worst year ever,
And I'm having summer make up for it.
Trust that I know you work, so don't wait up.
Trust thAt Ill text you wherever I am.
After all I been through,
Trust that I need this.
Respect what I do, and respect my space.
For if you respect me, respect is returned.
Thus, no one leaves.


I feel like everyone can live out their lives, why can't I? Stop being
a roadblock, killjoy, speedbump.
Cuz honey, you only live once. Like YOU even said the moment is NOW.
We don't know what's gonna happen, so "go for it," right?

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment