Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ever felt stuck?

Like my new blog thiiing? I forgot my xanga password, but I heard this was way better.


Lately, everything has been the same. I feel like I'm stuck. Nothings happening or going on & it's the same routine everyday. I need something new, ya know?
I've been realizing it's time to focus on the important things in life. The hardest decision that will ever be made in your life is realizing when the right time to give up is.

I have to admit, for a long time I was jealous. (Btw, I usually don't get jealous. It was so dumb!)I was looking @ the Bible during church, and I looked up jealously, haha.
It means afraid of loosing one's love or affection. I then realized, I already lost that, so why am I dwelling on it so much? Church helps. I have learned a lot these past few weeks. It's pretty amazing.

I have to say, I've been in strange and scary situations these past weeks that made me realize more and more. Okay, I get it not all guys are bad. I have been running into the same kind. Different faces, yes, but same attitude and goal is for sure.

School is pretty boring. Same classes, same people. It's still hard to go to school for me, but I'm going more often. Health&safety is my funniest class. These freshmen are so crazy! They're pretty talkative for 8 in the morning...

Work, HAHA. I love going to work, it keeps so much off my mind. I got my Level 5 today (= I'm the only highschooler who got a Level 5. Level 5 = More $$$. $12.25 an hour, baby! I work alot though, I think I need some time off though.

Long update, I know.

Stayin' strong,
Reyanna
Psalm 119: 76a "May your unfailing love be my comfort"

No comments:

Post a Comment