So I was trying to figure out what to say to update my blog and not reveal anything that shouldn't be said. So I came up with this:
This weekend has been really fun (=
HAHA. Okay, maybe I should add more...
All I know is, I really needed this. Hanging out with new people, meeting new people, I'm becoming like my old self again. Except, I've become harder. And trust me, I'm not playing hard to get. That's just how I am. And I have to admit, I had a rough start gettin back in this dumbass game. But I toughened up, haah. I grew up having high expectations, and I only expect the best. Easy as that.
I know my parents disagree but I've learned so much, I know how to handle myself responsibly now. They really have no idea how well I've learned in my past situations. All they think is, in their perspective, I'm irresponsible. Today, I found out I have more self control than I thought. Instead of talking back, I just said okay. I think it got my dad more mad. But hey, he really doesn't know who I am anymore. He said I do nothing at home, which i am pretty busy, but when I have the time I do my own stuff that needs to get done. And plus, I stay out of everyone's business, which i don't know why he hates that. I keep to myself now. They probably think I'm a hoe or something - which they did mention one time to me. But they really don't know, haha. If anything, from they I learned to never look down on people. It makes me mad when they call people something, that isn't really nice.
Its so funny how boys are these days are. How should I sum this up? Point blank, I am not looking for anything at all. & I know for fact, I am not ready to take anybody serious. So I'm sorry for burstin' ya bubble. Some people say I'm mean, but hey, I have to be because if they can go through that, they aren't looking just to get laid. (Sorry I had to say it like that) & Sorry honaye, I am not like that at all.
Anywaays! Prom is coming up. Too soon, actually. No date. And I only have 2 months left, well 1 month to actually find a date. I always wanted to get asked in a cute way, but my time will come in the far far future haha. Let's just say, I'm not expecting anything this year. I feel like this year has been my worst schoolyear ever. But its coming around. I can't wait to be a senior!
I miss my sister, Kristina! I love getting random texts. She's doing so well with God, I hope I can get that way soon, too. She keeps encouraging me to trust Him, but trust doesn't come so easy to me anymore.
Work is coming along. The other night it was so funny because groups of people kept coming in. Some, I might add, were very attractive, lol. I went to call and order out because -and only because - I wasn't that busy on board. Then the group pointed at me and they were smiling and saying something, but I left as fast as I could haha. Then my coworker just haad to saaay out loud to me "reyanna, you ain't slick. I seee youu" Lol, when I wasn't even tryna see anyone in my dorky little outfit! I hate seeing people at work bc i feel so ugly! If anything, I woulda hid if I could.
Everythings good, I have to say. Getting better everyday. On our sushi date, Deanise said she sees me getting better LITTLE BY LITTLE. Lol, but it's something, right?
Always & Forever - will always stay in my mind and heart, but right now, I need to put it away for a little.
Stayin strong ,
Reyanna.
Psalm 119: 76a " May your unfailing love be my comfort"
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment