I haven't written in forever, so here's my update on the last week? It was good. Love it? yeaaah. I've been doing real good. My favorite cousin came in because her birthday is coming up. OMG, she's turing 14! 14!!!!!?!?!?! YEAH, AM I GETTING OLDDDD. Okay, so when she was like 5 and i was like 8/9, she looked up to me so mucch. Well, she still does. but we would plan out our life like , she would say,"when i turn 15 , anna's gonna be 18/19! and shes gonna teach me to drive" Oh jeez, how long ago was thaat. And she is not the greatest driver (trust me). HAHA. Plus, I always planned to go to college near her. She's been with me since we were little, when I moved out to Guam, I even stayed at my aunty's house until my family got a place. Then my aunty passed away a few years ago? She always told me to watch out for her and make sure she's being good and learning. I always promised her I would, and trust me, that's still happening. I've always told her how to clean, study, &i even did her hair haha &blahblahblaaaaah. She's my big babygirl. Now she's about to be a freshman in highschool! and she's talller than me )=


Plans for this week? Nicollette's bday is saturday! She wants to go to SONIC. HAHA. I've never been there but i realllly wanna go. Let's see? Oh and WORK WORK WORK. Also, I'm going out of town soon for a little to watch my sister graduate from the physical training part of the AirForce. I'm so proud of her. She is truely the strongest person I know. You have no idea. I love and miss her.


No comments:
Post a Comment