d. He showed he cared so much. He put a surprise party for her. He is patient. He doesn't care about leaving for college. He stood up to temptation ,for her, even if they didn't go out yet. He let go of all those basketball playa-lovin hoes. He is the most patient and faithful guy I know. It's so funny how we were on the phone today and I was giving him advice , and then he was giving ME advice! I would have never in my lifetime thought I could open up to him. I've known him for 4-5 years now. He has most def matured.
Just be patient, wait for it to come to you and take it slow so you know you're ready and you know it's not fake. Be careful. I love iit. He's too real.
& No, it's not SL's #23. It's a diff #23. Stay positive!
Okay, Prom. I decided, idk what I decided yet actually. I'm thinking harder than I should about it, I know. But you really don't know how hard this is for me. No one does.
I love Dbaaby. HAAH. I swear she alwaaays writes about me. Like in English. She related this poem about emptiness and stuff and put it about me. Its so funny everytime I read her stuff. But it touches me, because she really cares. And she helps me going, really.
So, here's some updated pictures!
\
\
ASK US! haha.
Just taking it one day at a time. I'm really used to this pain already. Idk how it starts effecting me physically tho. It kinda scary. But, it's nothing. No worries!


No comments:
Post a Comment