Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Life is great, ain't it?

siiiike.
TODAY, i feel like an emotional wreck.

It's so funny tho, because I am SO thru with everyone.
So I don't even give a fuck right now . I'm going to admit, I am SUCH a mess. It's great how everyone thinks I'm doing "so much better," but really, I getting worse...
I've come to face reality, and I'm really, actually fine with it.
Sometimes in life, you dont need an explanation. You just have to accept it because actions speak louder than words. &This, I really believe. People hurt you for a reason. You just have to face it.

Because I've grown up & can face reality. I do my own thing, and be by myself & I ain't really trippen. Im tha type that wants, but doesn't need you. You would just be a bonus to my already blessed life*

On my own & you know what? Its not that bad. I gotta admit, its lonely at times, but I'm out of love*

Never again.

Enter away messagePromise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. Look at the sunny side of everything & make your optimism come true. Think only of the best, work only for the best, and expect only the best. Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future. Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.

- Christian D. Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment