Tuesday, May 26, 2009

School...

I know I'm about to get in trouble from my parents bc I'm not in class. But I got hit with an orange @ lunch & I'm doin helluh homework right now. Like HELLUH homework that I tried to do last night but my FUCKING back hurt so much ); some shit I never felt before . Well , actually it was the same pain as last year. I hope I don't get sick.
So I'm not in the mood .
I'm getting f o c u s e d, so I can end this year right.

But right now? I'm helluh thru with highschool.
People are some immature lil' ass kids.
Grow up. I don't fuck wit anyone anymore. Only real ones.

Done with it.
Only doin what I need to do.
Helluh THRU.

PS I really miss my babygirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment