
My babygirl is getting so grown. I love her so much! She is truely the only reason why I stay home. Today, me and her and a very chill daay. I watched her for a little before naptime. She's a puppy, I swear, she'll run around the bed in a circle then she lays down and falls asleep. HAHA! We watched Sharktale, took pictures, and I have a video of her saying Nina (= Yes, My goddaughter is the cutesttt! She is getting big too fast. She feeds herself now, she talks waaay too much, and she triies to be all grown ALREADY! She's naughty & She's a bully to me. Hahah. She really iis!

Friday night was pretty chill too. Just went out with my giirlies. It was greaat hanging out with them again. We plaannin' Nicolette's bday alreaady, helluh ready! haha.
So today, I found out something horrible. Absolutely HORRIBLE! Idk why the fuck, excuse my language, people have to fucking tell me stuff. I fucking hate it! AAAAH. Plus, I found something out friday as well. These things just ruin my day. I just don't need to be told these things, okay?! Thank you. " I'm officially out of his league. "
No comments:
Post a Comment