Sunday, February 8, 2009

GET ACTIVE!


LOOK WHAT I FOUND! HAHA. FRESHMEN YEAR. AWW...

I cleaned my closet - very,very well, I should add - the other day and I saw all my old sports hoodies, warm ups, everything! Omg. Lately, actually, for a long long time I have... Missed playing sports so bad!

Things I miss about it :

- Working out everyday; even though it was a pain in the butt, I loved it
- Running during basketball season up Lewelling, and actually cheat sometimes, but the whole team kept it a secret anyways Lol.
- Changing into warm ups at lunch; Okay, the whole skirt and polo thing was okay, but it was so comfy!
- Going on to that ugly field to practice, but practice was helluh fun.
- Riding on the bus to games with my ipod in my ears trying to focus or falling asleep lol
- Games; Even though we knew we were gonna loose, we'd try so hard anyways
- A team, working with a team, being a team, being able to lead a team.
- The excitement of scoring a goal, a basket, or even just giving a bad-ass assist!
- & Last, but certainly not the least, the feeling of loving to play basketball, soccer, (cross country just to keep in shape), and trying to be better at it everytime.

I miss it. I miss it a lot. My brother told me if I stayed at CCSI would have my varisty jacket by now (which I always wanted) and he reminded me how I already lettered freshmen year. AANDD to rub it in more he said I'd probably be captain by now, too. Omg, )= it really made me miss it. But its too late, if I could go back I would never have quit. Ever.

That's why now, I'm working out on my own. Self-motivation. Join me? Jk (=

Stayin strong ,
Reyanna.
Psalm 119: 76a " May your unfailing love be my comfort"


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment