Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Julie!

Happy Birthday, Julie!
This is the only pic I have on my phone. But I have better ones on my computer. Yeaup, updaatin from my phone! Lol. Anywaays. Julie, you are so beautiful! Each year you're growin up even more! I swear, its been little time since I've known her, but we grew close! We go on craazy ass adventures, and I swear this girl gets downn. Haha. I love her ! She's there for me. Really, I already broke down with her. She's a good hugger, Haha, and great support, I sweaar.


I find myself meeting the funnniest of people. Yest, I was talking about guys with my friend at work. And I was liike my next boyfriend is gonna be in college and has his goals straight and is going somewhere and blahblah. And then he said, your next boyfriend? I was like yeaah. But that won't be for a looong tiime Lol. During college. And he was like good. You don't need that right now. Now, he's like 21 lol. And thennn he goes. Besides, I still have to wait till your 18 to ask you out. Don't forget thaat, reyanna. Hahahahahah. I busted out laughing. Idk. Its sweet and everythin' but I just don't see him like that. LOL.

Okaaaay. Anywaays. I'm still debating to go to prom. And idk. I really really don't think I should go. But everyones trying to persuade me to go. But still, prom is supposed to be a night of your dreams. That just won't happen for me. Lol plus, if I go, I have to think about a date, a DRESS, and myself. I'm really leaning towards not going.

I love my girl, Deanise! I really do. I mean sometimes it seems like she's too busy with everything, including her boyfriend. But she is and alwaays will be there. She was saying all these sweet things, but it was so real. She is so real. And it maade me cry! Lol.

I really do appreciate what everyone does for me, especially when they try to distract me. I love fab4. Fly5, FMS, aand SK! Of course my best too. I need to realize he's there for me more.

I feel like, I'm so used to "guys are all assholes" I don't give anyone a chance. I hope I don't pass the good ones because I'm blind. Well if they're good, they'd understand and keep trying. But I'm not hoping for anything right now.
My mind is strong. My heart is stronger.


Ill update more often so it won't be so long Lol.
Stayin' strong,
Reyanna
Psalm 119 : 76a May your unfailing love be my comfort

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I love you Rey. You are my favorite R :). The R of my life. You are beautiful inside and out. Dont need no one but your heart and your mind. Stay strong, love you.

    ReplyDelete